Thursday, August 18, 2011

OUTSIDE THE CONVENT WALLS

It was like a summer of whirlwinds.  I was so confused about  the future that is in store for me.  I just graduated from an equally tragic high school.  I don't agree with what teenagers say that high school is the most enjoyable. I consider it disgusting!  In short, I don't like it.  Anyway, I ended up in the convent thinking that I had a special calling. I entered when I was 17 years old.  I learned to love the convent life though I know that sometimes I am creating havoc in my sisters life because I brought within me that after-high school-confusion.  I considered my days in the convent as a drag and push.  At the end, I just agreed to myself that I am not happy!  After 10 years, I decided to get out of the convent walls.  I just wanted to have a break, to be away or to live alone.... but... it was not that easy.  I realized that I was overprotected inside the convent and that the outside world is more than what I thought it is. 

2 comments: